Could you be our next Pre-Processing Specialist at the Ellis Preserve in Newtown Square?
Why work as a Pre-Processing Specialist with Main Line Health?
- Be an Integral Member of our Organization! Patients and physicians who need to schedule Outpatient Diagnostic procedures count on you to provide an excellent experience they can trust. Use your strong customer service skills and a knack for organization as a Pre-Processing Specialist.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to120 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free
Position: Pre-Processing Specialist
Shift: Mon.-Fri. 9:00-6:15pm, rotating every 14-16th Saturday 8:00am -1:30pm
1. One to Three years of patient registration, appointment scheduling, unit clerk or financial counseling experience.
2. Strong knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of ICD-9 codes.
3. Knowledge of managed care guidelines.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Problem solving/resolution skills.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requisition ID: 63668
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular