Could you be our next Intern at Berwyn?
Why work as an Intern with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! This position will provide assistance with a variety of marketing projects, including physician announcements, event/sponsorship research and coordination, collateral development, social media strategy and execution, web and blog content edits, and on-site projects (e.g. video shoots). This person will assist the members of the marketing but will also work with members of the creative design team, digital engagement group, and communications. This person should expect to assist various service line and entity needs and should have good organizational and project management skills. This position is a paid, part-time internship with a time commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
Example of potential intern projects:
- Research and develop topic ideas for blogs and social media
- Repurpose existing content - blogs, videos, brochures, web content - to be up to date and for other channels
- Perform competitive analysis as needed
- Utilize project management tools to execute projects (e.g. brochures, physician bio cards, flyers) from start to finish
- Participate in ad hoc projects, such as video and/or photo shoots
- Proficient use of PC-based applications such as Windows, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Relational Databases (i.e. MS Access, SQL, Oracle).
- Ability to organize data in a meaningful way preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's or Masters in a healthcare related field or in progress.
- Requisition ID: 64117
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Temporary