Directly supervise and oversee the work of Unified Support Services staff to ensure timely and accurate execution of support functions to allow management and front line staff to focus on quality service and business objectives. Functional areas include administration, reception, data entry, data control, audit and quality assurance.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department and internal client needs are handled appropriately. Trains administrative staff on operations policies, procedures, and associated equipment to ensure efficiency and accuracy. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs, and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Supervises Unified Support Services staff to ensure timely and accurate execution of administrative functions to allow front line and management staff to focus on quality service and business objectives. Establishes and manages workflows to ensure timely and accurate processing and efficiencies, including reception, reporting, ad-hoc research, pre-onboarding tasks, facility maintenance, data entry, quality control, audit functions and other tasks completed to support business needs.
- Partners with leadership across supported business units to communicates pertinent information and identify opportunities to enhance service provided to supported business units. Participates in and leads special projects at the request of Management to provide supported Managers with more time and better information to make quality decisions. Ensures that specific issues are directed to the appropriate personnel by administrative staff in order to provide high quality service to vendors and clients.
- Monitors internal audit and personal identifiable information (PII) compliance to minimize risk of information loss or misuse. Partners with leadership across business units to improve interal audit compliance, communicate pertinent information, and identify opportunities for efficiency and enhanced service. Acts as a subject matter expert in all internal audit procedures. Serves as a liason between field operations and Internal audit.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 2 years of supervisory and team management experience with excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- 2 years of customer service experience with great analytical/problem solving skill set