Acts as primary point of contact and key advocate for clients with responsibility for Client Retention and product utilization. Works with internal partners and leadership at all level to resolve client concerns and protect client satisfaction, retention and revenue. Works to entrench our position in the marketplace as a quality human resource services provider and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Performs an in depth needs analysis during client interactions. Maintains current knowledge of Paychex products and services. Evaluate a client's suite of products and make any recommendation to ensure their business needs are met.
- Responds to clients requests by staffing internal phone and interaction queues, responding to clients questions and issues leveraging internal partners, How TO product inquries in order to provide professional and personalized service experience.
- Ensures that client obtains full value from PEO products by providing client education over the phone and by periodically explaining additional product features and their benefits. Partners and works directly with members of the leadershiop team to research and resolve high-level client concerns. Works under strict deadlines and confidentiality requirements to address client concerns in a timely manner and to protect client satisfaction and revenue.
- Initiates and fosters process improvement through partnership in all areas and levels of the organization. Acts as a project lead and participant on team and Service initiatives. Keeps team apprised of projects, and ensures successful execution of assigned projects and deliverables.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and PEO to resolve client concerns for all products and services to ensure client satisfaction and revenue requirements.
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention by participating in designated client calling and other retention-oriented programs.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of this position's function.
- Associate's Degree - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- PEO experience-ability to articulate the PEO value proposition.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills .
- Ability to navigate and collaborate with multiple departments and individuals to resolve client issues (problem solve) .
- Excellent Time Management skills required to coordinate multiple tasks .
- Understanding of full range of products and solutions -- ability to present to client and provide internal feedback .
Mimimum Range $18.00 Maximum Range $31.44 Benefits offered to employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Family Leave, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Holidays, Vacation and Sick days. You will also have access to Tuition Reimbursement and our award winning and best in class Employee Well-being and Training programs.