Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Senior Account Manager
| American Red Cross|
United States, Georgia
|October 21, 2022|
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Why Choose Us?
At the American Red Cross, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission. When you join our team, you can help save lives every day. You'll be part of a like-minded team that shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment that supports growth, learning, and succeeding.
What You Will do:
1. Develop strategic market analysis and planning to include customer demand planning. Identify target
2. Analyze assigned territory in terms of market penetration by competitors, market potential, key customers,
3. Make customer calls within assigned territory for purpose of conveying operational, educational, technical
4. Serve as a reimbursement financial for hospital customers. Introduce new products or services to customer
Manage gross margin and revenue goals of 10-20 hospital customers and potential annual revenue ranging from
Establish and maintain relationships with customer base for a specific territory. Internal liaisons with Regional
What we need from you:
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences or relevant related field or equivalent combination of
* Minimum five years related experience including three years
* Related experience includes demonstrated medical customer account
* Experience interacting with senior hospital executives, physicians and blood
* Experience leading customer account and sales personnel required.
Up to 60% of business travel required.
What's In It For You?
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
Commitment to Your Health & Safety-COVID-19:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights